Thursday, November 25, 2021

Back at the Chicken Shack Playlist #125

 WFDU.fm HD2
125th Show
11/24/21

the Rhythm Kings - Don't Sweat the Small Stuff
Johnny Cash - Thanks a Lot
California Melody Orch. - There's a Trick in Pickin a Chick Chick chicken

Dave Bartholomew - the Monkey (speaks his Mind)
Little Willie John - Heartbreak (it's hurtin me )
Mary Wells - Bye Bye Baby
Booker T & the MGs - Cant Be Still

Johnny Paycheck - The Real Mr Heartache
Leon Ashley - Laura (what he's got that I aint Got)
Margie Singleton - Jesus is My pusher
Horace Heller - Ed's place
Joe Ely - The Road Goes on Forever

Lazy Lester - Sugar Coated love
Lazy Lester - Whoa Now
Lazy Lester - I'm a Lover not a Fighter
Lazy Lester - I Hear You Knockin'
Lazy Lester - I'm so Tired
Lazy Lester - Bye Bye Baby

Earle Hagen - "the Dick Van Dyke Show" theme
John Lennon - Cold Turkey

Bob Dylan - Watching the River Flow
Jesse Ed Davis - Wishita Love Child
Box Tops - Must be the Devil
Harvey Mandel - Midnight Sun

the Big Beats - I Need You
the Creations - I Want You
the Malibus  - I Want You to Know
the Banshees - I've had It
Roy Bristols - It's Your Fault
the Malibus - I Gotta Go

Andre Williams - Pass the Biscuits Please
Santana - Fried Neckbones & some Home fries (live)
Huevos Rancheros - the Lonely Bull

Jimmy Smith - Back at the Chicken Shack

 

No comments:

Post a Comment