Thursday, November 4, 2021

Back at the Chicken Shack Playlist #122

 WFDU.fm HD2
122nd Show
11/3/21

Archie Shepp - mama Too Tight
Chuck Berry - Too Much Monkey Business
Dusty Croswaite - Chiki Wawa

Alvin Robinson - You Brought My Heart Right Down to My Knees
Hal & Jean - You Better Change
Barbara Stephens - Wait a Minute
the Temptations - Since I Lost My Baby
Roy Johnson & his Group - Soul City

Gene Maltais - Gangwar
Portuguese Joe - Teenage Riot
Tony casanova - Showdown
Myron Lee & the caddies - Homicide
Jeff daniels - Switch Blade Sam
Ronnie Allen - Juvenile Delinquent
Link WraySwitchblade

Junior Wells - Two Headed Woman
Junior Wells - I'll Get You Too
Junior Wells - One day (every goodbye Aint Gone)
Junior Wells - the Things I'd Do for You
Junior Wells - I Need Me a Car
Junior Wells - Universal Rock

Social distortion - Born to Lose
the Sonics - Boss Hoss
the lancers - the Moocher
Lil Boy Blue - I'm Not There
the Cobras - Restless

Bobby Rush - Whats Good for the Goose is Good for the Gander 
Mothers of Invention - Directly from My Heart to You
Charlie Musselwhite - Chicken Shack

the Whips - Yes master
John Buzon trio - Mr Ghost goes to Town

Crystal Rain - You and Me
Charge - Rock My Soul
Lonnie Youngblood/Jimi Hendrix - Let me Move You

Foghat - I Just want to Make Love to You (live)

No comments:

Post a Comment