Sunday, September 17, 2023

Back at the Chicken Shack Playlist #200

 WFDU.fm HD2
200th show
9/13/23

Special All Covers show!

Wheely McSidewalk & the ball Bearings - San Ho Zay
the Termites - Tell Me
the fabulous Thunderbirds - Scratch My back

Wayne cochran & the CC Riders - Get ready
Peggy Lee - a hard days night
Johnny Darrow - Dont Start Me Talking
King Curtis - Harper Valley PTA

NRBQ - Rocket in my Pocket
Bob Luman - Red Hot
Sonny Jackson - My Babe
Wayne cochran & the CC Riders - Hoochie Coochie Man

William Shatner - Mr Tambourine man
manfred mann - If You Gotta Go, Go now
Julie London - the Mighty Quinn 
The Association - One too many mornings
the band - This wheel's on Fire
jimi Hendrix - Like a Rollin Stone

Social Distortion - making Believe

Gregg Allman - Devil got my Woman
Sam Myers & Anson Funderburgh - Thats What They Want
Sam the Sham - Goin Upstairs

Waylon Jennings - Are you ready for the Country?
Junior Brown - Highway patrol
Ronnie Hawkins - Dont Tell Me Your Troubles
Lonnie Mack - Buckaroo

Toots & the Maytals - take me Home country roads 
susan cadagan - hurts so good
Neville bros - Sitting in Limbo

Clash - police on my Back
Elvis Costello - I Cant stand  up for falling down
Blondie - I'm gonna Love you too
English Beat - Tears of a Clown

John Hammond - Shore leave
Jimmy Smith - Got my Mojo Workin





No comments:

Post a Comment