Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Back at the Chicken Shack Playlist #192

WFDU.fm HD2
192nd show
7/5/23

the Catalinas - Destruction
Bernice Gooden - When I go Away (the uh huh song)
the Fame Gang - Turn my Chicken Loose

harold & Connie - Boogaloo party
Dyke & the Blazers - Uhh (parts 1 &2)
wayne Cochran - No Rest for the Wicked
Lon Rogers & the Soul Blenders - My Girl is a soul Girl
the JBs - Hot Pants road 

Jimmy Stewart & his Nighthawks - Nothin but a nuthin'
Charlie Feathers - Wild wild party
Bee Arnold - Plant you now, Dig you later
Don Ruby - Rockin piano, outta tune guitar
Niki Sullivan - Its all over

Bobby Fuller 4 - I fought the Law
Bobby Fuller 4 - Little annie lou
Bobby Fuller 4 - Baby my Heart
Bobby Fuller 4 - Let her Dance
Bobby Fuller 4 - Another Sad & Lonely Night
Bobby Fuller 4 -  Never to be Forgotten

Derek Martin - Daddy Rollin Stone
Etta peaches James - Tough Lover
Lafayette Thomas - Cockroach Run

Wild Wild West (theme) - richard markowitz

Jr Kimbrough - All Night Long
T-Model Ford - Nobody Gets Me Down
RL Burnside - Snake Drive

Robbie Fulks - Love Aint Nothin'
Tammy Wynette - I Dont Wanna play House
Talking Heads - I Zimbra
Graham Parker - Pouring it All Out
Tom Waits - Romeo is Bleeding

Mountain - Dream Sequence (live) 

No comments:

Post a Comment