Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Back at the Chicken Shack Playlist #190

 WFDU.fm HD2
190th show
6/14/23

Emanoon - Calypso Bop
Patti Anne w/ Maxwell Davis orch.- Shtiggy Boom
the Olympics - Chicken

Danny Tylor - You Look Bad
Johnny Guitar Watson - Aint Gonna Move
Choker Campbell - Walking in my Thin Soul Shoes
5 Royales - I'm on the Right Road Now
Billy Peek - Prancin'

the casual-aires - Thunderbird
William Thunderbird walker - Thunderbird
the Burt sisters - Rock n Roll Thunderbird
John Hiatt - Thunderbird
Little Walter - Thunderbird

Johnny Paycheck - the Real Mr Heartache
Johnny Paycheck -  I'm barely Hangin on to Me
Johnny Paycheck - He's in a Hurry (to get home to my wife)
Johnny Paycheck -  My Baby Dont Love Me Anymore
Johnny Paycheck -  Its a Mighty Thin Line (between love & hate)
Johnny Paycheck -  Pardon Me (I've got someone to kill)

Hossam Ramzy - Amar el sahara
Nelson Riddle - Route 66 theme

Junior Walker - Shoot your Shot
Buddy Lamp - Save your Love
Gert Wilden - Girl Faces

the Slickers - Johnny Too Bad
the Melodians - Rivers of Babylon
Blind Blake - Diddy wah diddy
Hot Tuna - Hit single #1

Canned Heat - Evil Woman
the Duck & the Bear - Goin up the Country
Elvin Bishop band - Travelin Shoes (live)

Tail Dragger - My Woman is Gone



No comments:

Post a Comment