Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Back at the Chicken Shack Playlist #187

 WFDU.fm HD2
187th show
5/24/23

Big jay mcNeely - Deacons Hop
the She-trinity - He Fought the law
Bo Diddley - Rooster stew

jackie Shane - Sticks & Stones
the Mighty Hannibal - I Need a woman (cause I'm a man )
Eloise Carter - My Man Rock Head
the Nightriders - Pretty Plaid Skirt & Long Black Sox
the Duals - Cruisin'

Louis Jordan - Beans and Cornbread
Annie laurie w/Paul gayten - Cuttin Out
Tampa Red - When Things go wrong with You
Gatemouth Brown - Mary's Fine

Johnny Winter - You'll be the Death of Me
Johnny Winter - Hello My Love
Johnny Winter - Out of Sight
Johnny Winter - Creepy 
Johnny Winter - Hey Hey Hey
Johnny Winter - Voodoo Twist

John Lee Hooker - Boogie Chillen
Jimmy McGriff - All about My Girl

Muddy Waters - Walking thru the park
James Cotton - Dont Start Me Talkin
James Cotton - Lovin' Cup
Otis Spann - She Needs some Loving
Otis Spann - Someday baby

Ann-Margret - Its a Nice World to Visit
Karen Terros - You Just Dont Know My Mind
the What Four - baby I Dig Love
Toni McCann - No
the Liverbirds - Talking About You

Commander Cody & his Lost planet Airmen - 
Live in New York city, 1975
Armadillo Stomp
Semi-Truck
Down to seeds & stems again blues
oh Mama Mama
Too Much Fun
Dont Let Go
Hot Rod Lincoln

Jimmy Oliver orchestra - the Sneak



 

No comments:

Post a Comment