Thursday, October 6, 2022

Back at the Chicken Shack #161 Playlist

WFDU.fm HD2
161st show
10/5/22

Billy Mure - Hawaiian War Dance
Marion James - Thats my Man
Hasil Adkins - Chicken Walk

Neville Bros. - Fiyo on the Bayou
Cyril Neville - New Orleans Cookin'
Wild Tchoupitoulas - Hey Pock -a-Way
the Meters - Chug Chug Chug a Lug (push & shove) pt 2

Al Sweatt - I Hate Myself
Buddy Knox - I think I'm Gonna Kill Myself
Freddie & the Hitch Hikers - Sinner
Andy Starr - Just a Walkin
Link Wray - Run Chicken Run

Ann Peebles - Come to Mama
Ann Peebles - Part Time Love
Ann Peebles - I Cant Stand the Rain
Ann Peebles - I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down
Ann Peebles - You Keep Me Hangin On
Ann Peebles - Breaking Up Somebody's Home

Jerry Reed - the Claw

Son Seals - Don't You Lie to Me
Ronnie Earl - Robert Nighthawk stomp
Koko Taylor - Thats why I'm Crying

Eric Clapton & Powerhouse - Crossroads
the Yardbirds - the Nazz is Blue
Butterfield Blues Band - Lovin Cup
Ballroom - Baby please Dont Go
Junior Kimbrough - Most Things Haven't Worked Out
 
Fats Noel - Ride Daddy Ride
Esquivel - Sentimental Journey

the Group - Alright!
Things to Come - Come Alive
the Others - Revenge
the Pseudos - a Long Way to Nowhere

Sonny Sharrock - Promises kept


No comments:

Post a Comment