Thursday, January 6, 2022

Back at the Chicken Shack Playlist #130

 WFDU.fm HD2
130th Show
1/5/22

Mac Rebennack - Sahara
Betty Wright - Clean Up Woman
Stovepipe #1 & D. Crockett - a Chicken Can Waltz the Gravy Around

Benny Gordon - a Kiss to Build a Dream On
Lou Courtney - I'm Mad About You
Ann Peebles - You Keep Me Hangin on
Don Covay - She was Checkin Out while I was Checkin In

Muddy waters - Mannish Boy
Ike Turner - She made My Blood Run Cold
Sly Fox - I'm Tired of Beggin'
Joe mayfield - You're the One I Love
Arthur Gunter - Baby You Better Listen
 
Ray Price - Crazy Arms
Ray Price -  I'll Be There (if you ever want me)
Ray Price - I Can't Go Home like This
Ray Price - My Shoes Keep Walking Back to You
Ray Price - City Lights
Ray Price - Heart Over mind

Joe maphis - Water baby Boogie

Ohio Players - Fire
Society's Bag - Let it Crawl
Mavis Staples - A piece of the Action
the packers - You Got It

Garland Jeffreys - Cool Down Boy
Graham parker - Pouring it All Out
Mink DeVille - Spanish Stroll
Talking Heads - Born Under punches (live)

Mountain - Never in My Life
Cream - Sitting on Top of the World
Al Kooper/Stephen stills - You Don't Love Me
the Ventures - Zocko!

Marshall tucker band - Searchin for a rainbow (live) 




No comments:

Post a Comment