Thursday, December 23, 2021

Back at the Chicken Shack Playlist #129

WFDU.fm HD2
129th Show
12/22/21

Annual Christmas Spectacular!!

Booker T & the MGs - Jingle Bells
Sun Ra - It's Christmas Time
Leadbelly - Christmas is a-comin'

Otis Redding - Merry Christmas baby
Carla Thomas - Gee Whiz It's Christmas
Lou Rawls - Christmas Is...
Clarence Carter - Back Door Santa

Eddie C Campbell - Santa's Messin with The kid
Detroit Jr - Christmas day
Jimmy McCracklin - Christmas time part 1
Jimmy Liggins & His Drops of Joy - I want my Baby for Christmas

the Drifters - White Christmas
Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas
Chuck Berry - Run run Rudolph
fats Domino - I'll be Home for Christmas

John Prine - Christmas in Prison
Peggy Lee - Winter Wonderland
Al Caiola - Holiday on Skis

Louis Jordan - Santa Claus Santa Claus
the Voices - Santa Claus baby
Roy Milton - Christmas Time blues

Paul Nelson - All I got for Christmas was the Blues & a Broken Heart
Freddie King - I hear Jingle bells
Charles Brown - Please come Home for Christmas

Sonny Boy Williamson - Santa Claus
Hop Wilson - Merry Christmas Darling
Albert King - Santa Claus wants Some Lovin'
Big Jack Johnson - Jingle bell Boogie

the Sonics - Santa Claus
Clarence garlow - I'm Hurt
Canned Heat - Christmas Blues
King Curtis - the Christmas Song

Julie London - I'd like You for Christmas
Spike Jones - All I want for Christmas is my 2 Front Teeth
the Bookends - Christmas Kisses
Dean Martin - I 've got My love to keep Me Warm
Nancy Wilson - What Are You Doing New years eve?

Eddie Dunstedter - I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
the Ventures - Frosty the Snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment