Thursday, June 3, 2021

Back at the Chicken Shack on WFDU.fm HD2 Playlist

WFDU.fm HD2
101st Show
6/2/21

Willie Mitchell - have You Ever Had the Blues?
Lloyd Price - Lawdy Miss Clawdy
Charles Mingus - Eat that Chicken

Bunker Hill - the Girl Can't dance
Esquerita - Rockin the Joint
LaVern Baker - Voodoo Voodoo
Alvin Cash - You shot me Thru the Grease
Mighty Hannibal - Get Back
Garnell Cooper & the Kinfolks - Long Distance

Tony Joe White - Polk Salad Annie
Grey Fox - Hawg Frog
Cher - I walk on Gilded Splinters
the Byrds - Lover of the Bayou

James Carr - the Dark End of the Street
James Carr - These Ain't Raindrops
James Carr - Pouring water on a Drowning Man
James Carr - You Got My Mind Messed Up
James Carr - A Fool for You
James Carr - To Love Somebody

Jerry Cole & the Spacemen - Night rumble 

Wylie & Wild West - Chicken Feet
Wayne Hancock - Best to be Alone
Ronnie Self - Rocky Road Blues
Joe Maphis - Town Hall Shuffle

Zora Young - I learned my Lesson
Junior Wells - ways Like an Angel
Magic Sam - what Have I done Wrong
Willie Kent - I had a Dream

Gino Parks - Nerves of Steel
Buckwheat Zydeco - Jasperoux

Mojo Men - She's my Baby
the Youngbloods - the other Side of This Life
Country Joe & the Fish - Section 43

Santana - Jingo (live)


No comments:

Post a Comment