Thursday, April 8, 2021

Back at the Chicken Shack (4/7/21) Playlist

 WFDU.fm
93rd show
4/7/21

Maxwell Davis - Bluesville
John Hartford - Untangle your Mind
Roy Gaines - Chicken Shack boogie

the Essene Brotherhood Band - Funky Bandwagon
Chuck Brooks - Baa baa Black Sheep
Jesse Gee - Dont you Mess with My Money
Walter Foster - Waitin'
carol Jones - Problem Child

JC Davis - Chicken Scratch
Lil' Millet & his Creoles - Rich Woman
the Sonics - Have love will Travel
Duane Eddy - Ramrod

Buddy Guy - I can't quit the Blues
Buddy Guy - Money (that's what I want)
Buddy Guy - You Don't love Me
Buddy Guy - Mary had a Little Lamb
Buddy Guy - I had a Dream Last Night
Buddy Guy - I got My Eyes on You

Justin Townes Earle - Memphis in the Rain
Charley Pride - Anybody Goin' to San Antone?
Johnny Bush - Whiskey River
Billy Joe Shaver  -Low Down freedom
John Prine - Saddle in the Rain

Lee Scratch Perry - Chicken Scratch
Toots and the Maytals - 54-46 thats my Number
the Skatalites - Dick Tracy

Paul Revere & the Raiders - Ride your Pony
the Mourning Reign - Satisfaction Guaranteed
the Lemonpipers - 50 Year Void
the Astros - Space Walk

Mountain - Blood of the Sun
Stray - All in Your Mind

Jimmy Smith - Back at the Chicken Shack 

First pre-recorded show from Upstate New York

No comments:

Post a Comment