Thursday, June 27, 2019

Back at the Chicken Shack 6/26/19 Playlist

WFDU.fm
59th show
6/26/19

Willie Mitchell - Sticks & stones
Cowboy Copas - Don't Shake hands with the Devil
Fats Domino - the Rooster Song

Dyke & the Blazers - Funky Broadway Pts. 1 & 2
Piney Brown - Bring it on Home
Joyce jones - Help me Make up My Mind
Eddie Hinton - Cover me
Booker T & the MGs - Chicken Pox

Big Jack Reynolds - I Had a Little Dog
Big Jack Reynolds - Made it Up in your Mind
Big Jack Reynolds - Hot Potato 
Kingfish - Love Aint My Favorite Word

Baby Boy Warren - Stop Breakin Down
Baby Boy Warren  - Nervy Woman Blues
Baby Boy Warren - Not Welcome Anymore
Baby Boy Warren  - Please Dont Think I'm Nosey
Baby Boy Warren  - baby Boy Blues
Baby Boy Warren  - Chicken

Johnny Cameron & the Camerons - Funky John
Sugar pie DeSanto - Witch for a Night
the Ides of March - I'm your Vehicle

the Preachers - Stay Out of my World
the Pulsating Heartbeats - Talkin about you
the Front Office - Wow
Moving Sidewalks - You Make Me Shake
IRS - Dooley vs the Ferris Wheel
the Kollection - Savage Lost

Dean Carter - Loves a Workin
Irma Thomas - Times Have Changed
Mink Deville - I Broke that Promise
Ennio Morricone - Excuse Me, let's make Love

Allman Brothers - Just Aint Easy

Blind Mississippi Morris & Brad Webb - Country Days

Elliott Sharp - Disco 3000


No comments:

Post a Comment