Thursday, May 23, 2019

Back at the Chicken Shack 5/22/19 Playlist

WFDU.fm
55th show
5/22/19

Willie Mitchell - Turn back the Hands of Time
Boozoo Chavis - paper in My Shoe
Gus Cannon's Jug stompers - tired chicken Blues

Morine & the Zercons - Let a Woman through
Go-Vels - There's No Tears in My eyes
Chuck Edwards - Downtown Soulville
Fantastic 4 - Still looking for my Baby
George Young- Mechanic from Hamtramick

Watermelon Slim - Scratch my Back
Wonderman travis - She's Got eyes Like a Cat
Ike and Bonnie Turner - Looking for My Baby
James Dotson - lookin for My Baby
Charles Friday - Baby! I'm Stickin to You
Ry Cooder - Never Make Your Move Too Soon

Joe Ely - All That You Need
Steve Earle - Telephone Road
Waylon Jennings - Pretend I never happened
Josie Mosby/Ralph Mooney - I'll leave the Front Door Open
Bob Dylan - Abandoned Love

Earle hagen - the Mod Squad
things to Come - Sweet Gina
Jerry Cole & the Spacemen - Roadster Run

Ian Dury & the Blockheads - Wake Up and Make Love to Me
Adrian Belew/ Prophet Omega - I am What I Am
the Mussies - 12 o'Clock July
the Specials - Doesnt make It Alright

Ananda Shankar - Jumpin Jack Flash
Albert King - Oh Pretty Woman
Jimi Hendrix - Born Under a Bad Sign
Humble Pie - I Dont Need No Doctor

http://wfdu2.streamrewind.com/bookmarks/schedule/05-22-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment